Seal and Expunge Criminal Records

Seal and Expunge Criminal Records

Attorney Brian Monk can help you seal or expunge your criminal record.

If you have never been convicted of a crime, and your offense is not a disqualifying offense, you may apply to have your criminal record sealed and/or expunged.

If you have questions about whether your criminal charge can be sealed or expunged, please use the contact form below, or call (866) 494-2312, to schedule a time to talk with Brian Monk about your case.

Contact Brian Monk

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.